Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekly Prayer Request:

Sunday- I would serve the Lord with zeal and passion, not letting the things of the world hold me back. 1 John 2:15

Monday - My team would be unified in a sincere love for one another. John 13:34-45

Tuesday - My own personal walk with the Lord. Pray that I would be saturated in His word and walk intimately with Him as his child. understanding his perfect love for me. Psalm 1:3, 1 John 3:1

Wednesday- I would think and live with COMPLETENESS in mind. And that God would use this summer to move us and the students in South Africa closer to being made complete in out faith.
1 Thessalonians 3:10

Thursday - My love and compassion for South Africa, the students and the culture. 1 Corinthians 13

Friday - My team would live according to the greatest commandment; loving God with all of our heart, soul, and mind, and loving our neighbor as ourselves. Matthew 22:37-39

Saturday - The physical safety and financial need of our team will be fully met. Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment