Friday, May 8, 2009

And.... we're... outta here!!

Oh wow! I cannot even begin to express the excitement and joy in my heart! First of all God is amazing, He has truly done immeasurably more ALREADY than all that I could have asked or imagine. As far as support...He provided not only for what i needed, my goal, or what i was trusting him for, but even beyond that! We leave in just two days to go to Johannesburg. I honestly don't know what to expect from this summer. I just know that I expect God to show up and do BIG, HUGE, AMAZING things for his Kingdom through and in us....He likes to do that ;)
Thank you so much everyone who has supported and who has been praying. It means more than you'll ever know! I'm ready! Let's GO!

"...Give me the love that leads the way, The faith that nothing can dismay, The hope no disappointments tire, The passion that will burn like fire, Let me not sink to be a clod. Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God." -Amy Carmichael

LOVE AND GRACE

1 comment:

  1. Jessica!! I am so proud of you for all of your accomplishments and your devotion to serving the Lord in South Africa :) I am going to be checking your blog often so be sure to keep it updated :) Love you and God Bless!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete