Sunday, April 19, 2009

I cannot believe that our team leaves in just 20 days. This semester has been one of the most exciting semesters of my life. There are so many here that will be so hard to leave for a summer, but so many there that I cannot wait to be with. This weekend we found out the theme for out summer is going to be COMPLETE. My prayer for my vision for God's Kingdom this summer is that I would realize and live like God intended all things in the world to be made complete. The tasks He gives us are to be completed, our faith, the Kingdom itself, and this race we run called life. I cannot wait to go deeper with the students in South Africa and on my team and learn more about this idea of completion. Our theme verses are...

For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord. How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you? 10Night and day we pray most earnestly that we may see you again and complete what is lacking in your faith.

I Thes 3:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment